- Created: 23 August 2006
The Eugene Generals released today that the Valley River Inn has signed on for one more year with the Generals. Valley River Inn was the host hotel for the Generals 2005 Tryout Camp, and is the host hotel for the Generals 2006 Rookie Camp. Valley River Inn has also renewed their sponsorship with the team. “We’re very lucky to be partnered with Valley River Inn,” Generals GM Flint Doungchak stated. “Everybody at Valley River Inn has been great to us. There have been times where we really need their help and they accommodated us right there on the spot.”
"Valley River Inn is proud to sponsor the Eugene Generals. As a first year sponsor we had an overwhelmingly positive experience and did not hesitate to renew our sponsorship status for the second year,” Director of Sales and Marketing Todd Iseri stated. “We were very impressed with the leaders and managers of the Eugene Generals organization from the very beginning and their commitment to their kids and commitment to their community and we knew that we wanted to be a part of it."
Treat yourself to one of the most time-honored and respected hotels in Eugene, Oregon. From its versatile event space to its award-winning restaurant, the Valley River Inn offers Northwest hospitality at its best, with signature West Coast charm. Gaze out across the Willamette River, Owen Rose Garden, and its beautifully landscaped courtyards from your own private balcony or patio. Enjoy Valley River Inn’s large outdoor swimming pool, indoor whirlpool, sauna, and fitness facility – open 24 hours a day for your convenience and enjoyment. Other distinctive features at this kid-friendly, pet-friendly Oregon hotel include:
- 257 spacious guest rooms and 12 suites,with patios or balconies, featuring garden, pool, or river views
- Award-winning restaurant, SweetWaters, featuring innovative Pan-Pacific Northwest cuisine and live weekend entertainment in an elegant riverfront setting
- 15,000 square feet of meeting space, including three ballrooms and four river-view boardrooms, accommodating 10 to 600 guests
- Hosted concierge floor, with private lounge, evening cocktails, and hors d´oeuvres
- 24-hour recreational facilities, including outdoor pool, fitness room, and indoor whirlpool and sauna
- An abundance of nearby recreation, including bicycle, golfing, tennis, fishing, white-water rafting, and winery tours
For more information on Eugene Generals sponsors please visit www.eugenegenerals.com.
For more information:
Chris Bilder, Public Relations/Marketing, Eugene Generals